Hello Lebanon County Commission for Women!
I am excited to be lending my talent to your worthy organization.
Below you will find a few tips on how to dress and what to expect the day of your photo shoot.
a few details
We will be meeting at Lions Lake Park on May 10 in conjunction with your scheduled meeting.
The weather forecast is sunny with a high of 72. A nice spring day!
Portraits will begin at 5pm promptly.
Please arrive a few minutes beforehand.
Portraits will include: One group photo of all commission members, each individual scholarship recipient, and each member of the executive committee.
The Clothing guide
Selecting an outfit both you and the camera will love
- Wear something you feel beautiful in!
- Wear your makeup about 25% heavier than usual
- Iron clothing if needed
- Spend a little extra time on your hair
- If you have the choice, wear your hair down
- Watches can be replaced with bracelets if they don't go with your outfit
- Layers--such as blazers, scarves, or kimonos--add texture and photograph beautifully
- Wear neon colors
- Black is not preferred, but can be accommodated
- Wear ill-fitting clothing, shoes included
- Hair bands around the wrist
- Keys or cell phones in pockets (they can go in my camera bag for safekeeping during your session)
As a service to all my clients, I am available to you if you have any questions, concerns, or need a second opinion about your wardrobe choices. Snap a pic and send it my way!
See you on Wednesday!
360-303-7213 | firstname.lastname@example.org
June 1, 2023
Let me dress you for your family maternity photo session (in Lancaster, Pennsylvania)
Family photography · Lancaster, PA · Maternity
April 27, 2023
Your Mother's Day Complete Package
Mothers · Lebanon PA Photographer · Family photography
January 25, 2023
How to Work with Teens and Tweens for Headshots
Are we friends yet?
Follow me on Instagram for all things life, motherhood, and photography